pay to click(work at home)

i started doin this ptc as an extra income hopefully it is...its almost 6 days from now and i dont know if im doin right...every sites i visited i earned cents. my question is...is it really works?is this all true? but yet im trying to be doin this seriously coz i want to have some extra income for my kids than doin nothing at home atleast i can see them all the time than working outside.anybody can help me other sites to register and its legal and ofcourse its all true!!! thankssssssssss
@DummyBlog (379)
• Pakistan
Its the worst way of earning online!! To get something reasonable out of it, you have wait for a couple of decades! :) Instead, develop some skill and make use of it, online. I don't recommend it!!
99.99% sites are fakes.I ALREDY WASTED 6 MONTHS ON DIFFERNT SITES...wasting time...did not earn a single coin.so it is very difficult to trace the reliable paying sites IN MANY SITES EVEN THEY ARE GIVING INCOME PROOFS,BUT,I TRIED ,AND AGINE PROVED to be fake.a very few are there,,,but please be my friend,,add me in your friendlist.we can exchange such sites.
@laratri (254)
I want to have some extra income.I am doing this work at home. I am earned in extra income.This extra income is useful in my life.
@nscanada (180)
As one is comfortable with a site I would stick with it and make more money. I think there is alot of money to be made being an affilate.
ya its work..but takes lots n lots of time
@rachael5760 (2597)
• Israel
Yes, I agree with you, that the work is only for pennies. But they will eventually add up into dollars? Persistence is the key. If you can get referrals they help a bit. But really, a real job is best. MyLot can be one of the best because you get paid for what you actually do and writing, any kind of writing is beneficial.