When you work for someone and have to put a call back time, what seems to be the

@writersedge (22579)
best call back time in your area? Mornings seem to be the best call-back times in my area. When are the best call back times for you? I'm just wondering because I only have a certain number of people calling back. I have the option of putting different call back times with my phone number. I tried evening and morning hours. Afternoon hours, I have to be out working and can't get to my home phone. So what call back times do you like?
@JenInTN (27568)
I have to have call back times after 3pm. That is the time that I get off work. I think the most traditional call back times are mornings but I suppose it would depend on the business or reason too.
@writersedge (22579)
Yes, unfortunately, I have to go out and try to meet people after 3pm. Once in a while, I could stay in from 3pm to 6pm and see if I get any call backs. But if I didn't get any call backs, I would loose three hours of work.
It depends on when the manager is in. Most of the time it is early morning. If it is me then whenever I am going to be in for sure. Or I would ask them (on my voice mail) to have them let me know what would be a good time to call them or for them to call me. Communication is important on all fronts.
@writersedge (22579)
I don't have these people's phone numbers.
Sounds shady to me Missy.
@writersedge (22579)
If I'm going door to door selling or trying to do surveys, why would I have their phone numbers?
@scififan43 (2440)
The time that seems to work best for me is the late eveing. Ussally around 8p.m. that is when most persons are at home. but sometime I will call in the early afternoon as well. it just depends on the ciristuaces.
@writersedge (22579)
I would have thought that would work, too. I put 8 to 9 pm and noone is calling at those times.
ok I see.
@writersedge (22579)
You and I think alike, but I think many people are giving their children a bath,putting them to bed and reading them a night time story and maybe prayers.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Okay I am not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean when you're applying at places and put the best time to call? I usually put afternoons or evenings.
@writersedge (22579)
No, let's say you're selling something or you're doing a survey, whatever. You go house to house and leave a calling card. Your name, phone # and best times to call are on it. I have to leave myself time to go door to door, but I also need to allow times for people to call me. I'm trying to figure out when the best times to call would be.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
After you figure you'll get home, but before supper, and right after supper but before your favorite television shows I'd say would be the best times. Or early morning before you go out for the day to go door to door.
@writersedge (22579)
Yeah, early morning before going door to door seems to be working the best.
@carmelanirel (21108)
I prefer mornings because usually I am alone and won't be interrupted by my son or husband..
@writersedge (22579)
I've been doing really well with mornings and that may be why.