I voted last night did you?

I called in and voted three times last night. I went on line and voted 5 times. I have to vote 5 more times before tuesday. I wanted so bad for sunshine to win the game. Now I how her father can wiin it from home.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, giftandbagscom. No. I did not vote at all. I did not even watch this show last night. I hope that Sunshine wins this game. It takes brave courage to try to lose weight, this takes having ambition and determination!
You do know that sunshine went home already right.
@cream97 (29166)
No. I did not know... So she did not win, I am guessing??? I did not watch this show last night. But since you hoped that Sunshine would win, I wanted the same thing too. I have watched this show in the past, and I have been near and in tears to see some of the women go home because they did not reach the goal that the instructors wanted them to. Plus they did not reach the goal that they have worked so hard in accomplishing. If Sunshine did not win, that is okay. She is still a winner! It takes great confidence and courage to try to master a goal as this. Many women could not do what she did. I congratulate Sunshine for at least making effort!
@ndubose (418)
I did online which was ok but I am not that into the Biggest Loser I am more involved in the Pound For Pound Challenge I pledged to lose 50 lbs
@Fishmomma (11467)
I only vote online, as its so easy to do and my cell phone I pay for each call. Its hard to tell who will win the money; however, I think its more important to me that they lost the weight and look great now. Its terrible knowing that some of them were so heavy that the rest of us would have trouble knowing exactly how they felt each day.