Which do you prefer - Automatic sensor or manual toilet flush?

@gicolet (1704)
I used to like auto sensor toilet flushes, faucets, and tissue dispensers in public places. You just make your normal moves or wave your hand and it's like a magic that you just did...cool. It's one of those inventions to make our lives easier, YEAH! Lately though I get frustrated with them. I went to Kohl's dept. store's restroom one day and turned on the faucet with my magic hand to wash my hands but the water wouldn't shut off automatically after I was done. It just got retarded so I left the restroom. This woman came in and was wondering why the water was still running. I said I couldn't do anything about it. Then last week I went to the mall and needed to use the restroom and OMG....i was still sitting on the toilet seat and it was flushing itself!!! Actually it flushed like 3x while i was still sitting on it!!! I know it was kind of eewww but I couldn't do anything about it. I mean WTH! I didn't know what to do so I just let it be, but when I finally left the restroom I looked like I was running from some very, very, very, nasty guy. LOL So what about you...which do you prefer? Auto sensor or manual flush/dispensers? I prefer manuals now, obviously...i mean at least i have control over it and it's easy enough to use...even a caveman can do it ;)
I definitely prefer the sensor ones. The less I have to touch something in public, especially in bathrooms, the better. I can't say I've ever had much problem using them.
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
what if the electricity is off in those stores
I like the ones that auto flush for me. I like not having to touch anything in the public rest room. I see so many woman walk out without stopping at the sink. Just nasty. I would not sit on the toilet at all. So I can see me haaving the toilet flush over and over by me having my tail over the bowl.
I prefer to use manual. Sensors are ok but when it comes to maintenance it's more costly than manual, where you can even do the fixing yourself. Besides, I got used to using manual. I don't encounter sensor type toilets too often.