Which evanescence song touched your life?

@ladychai (147)
As we all know, songs are artistic ways of expressing ourselves. The songs we listen to most of the time is in accordance to how we feel. So which evanescence song can you relate to?
I love all of their songs. It's hard to pick just one. :d For me though I'm playing the second cd first and then the first last, lol. I can't get enough of Amy Lee's voice and that piano. :)
I feel the same, I can sing her music on karaoke and I've been told I sing just like her. I love their music.I am a guitarist as well and I can play most of their songs.I could never choose which song is the best, they are all great.
I love evanescence and some of their songs relate to my life. it actually change from time to time, there was time that "Field Of Innocent" really suits my life specially this part: I still remember the world from the eyes of a child...i want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all. it represent what i feel inside, I really want to go back to the time when I was a little kid and live was easier that we dont have to think of anything, we dont have to deal with so many problems of life. This song called Missing by Evanescence was suit my situation when i left home because at that time I had conflict with my family. I sang this song "please please forgive me but I wont be home again...isn't it someone missing me?" right now i cant stop listen to Imaginary (from album Origin), I love this song and I can relate myself with this song. "if you need to leave to world you live in, lay your head down and stay a while". I can relate myself with this song because Im a little bit depressed lately but I know I must overcome it, I need to stay calm and to think with a clear mind, thinking of those people who want to see me being happy with myself and my life. I know Im not alone and I know some people are waiting me to wakeup from my imaginary world.
It's definitely My Immortal for me. The melodies are soaring but is tamed by the melancholy lyrics. It's sad but not overly sappy. The song flows slowly but it's never boring.
my immortal ilove that song so much .:)
I like the song: Bring me to life. I think the song is so lovely romantic and sweet only that it is present in a rock song. I like it. Her voice is so great too and the music as a whole make everything about it perfect and complete. :)
I love all their songs. I like their album The Open Door the best. I can't wait till the new album this fall
i like, better song
@xpop9111 (37)
• Egypt
all her songs
Most of their songs are very nice.My immortal really touched me and i am eagerly waiting for their new album which is expected to release this year.
bring me to life and my immortal..:)
@Jaluke (677)
Honestly, most of their first album is just absolutely amazing. It's one of the few albums that I can sit through and listen to the entire thing and not only like every song, but relate to it on some varying level. It's brilliant.
• Brazil
My imortal, is a better song of them