Would you buy cheaper?

@payout (3722)
I ask this because, my bf wants to buy a lion sculpture. because our family room is decorated with safari decor. he found a marble lion sculpture, that he loves. but today while searching he found the same on, but cheaper. he's very indecisive on which one to get. the price is about a 100 dollar difference. the one that is more expensive has a lot of details about the sculpture, but the cheaper one doesn't. the cheaper has a dull picture, and the pricer one has a brighter picture. both of them our secured sites. so which one would you buy. thank you :)
@picjim (3003)
I feel i'd prefer the more expensive one.The reason being in the longer run the statue with more intricate features will appreciate more and be sought after.If you can afford it its ideal.You should opt for the one which suits the decor of the room as it increase the appeal of the room.
@payout (3722)
hey picjim, good point the pricer would suit my house great. its just i always have family and friends say i spend so much money. the lion sculpture cost 500, but its gorgeous :). i see it as everything i buy for my house is an investment. your also right about the increase of appeal for the room, because my house is so classy, and is very expensive. i wouldn't want one sculpture to change the look of my room. thanks for your advice. helps me become firm on my choice :).
(but today while searching he found the same on, but cheaper)it sounded like it may have been the same one. But now I read it is not. They are two different statues and the one I would pick would hav enothing to do with the price. It would hav eto do with the one that would fit my living space better. Also it would be the one I loved the best.
@payout (3722)
hey giftsandbagscom, well i feel the same way. i think price isn't a problem. lots of people tell me am dumb. if i don't buy the chaeaper one. but i love to spend money. but my bf told me i should take it in consideration, because i always shop expensive. thank you for advice. yur advice is very helpful, because now i know there's another person out there that agrees with me. now i feel like am right lol!!!!
I'd buy the cheaper one. If it's the same thing then why buy the expensive one, right? I suggest you save a hundred dollars and buy the cheaper.
@redhotpogo (4398)
I guess with the pricier one you are paying for the extra details, and the bright picture. Do you really need extra details for a lion statue? Go for the cheaper one.