Male Pride

Men absolutely hate to lose. As a man do you feel emasculated if you lose to a woman? As a woman do you feel that when you beat a man in something he may feel emasculated? What makes men so prideful? Does male pride often get annoying? What are the effects of it? Can it actually hurt people There is a quote from Dragon Ball Z. "A Saiyan always has his pride!!" ~Powered up Vegeta Give me your opinion of male pride. *Note this is not to say that women are not prideful. I just feel that in general more men are prideful than women.
Males have a sense of ego (a sense of self importance), which women do not have I suppose.
Sometimes it does. Men are said to be a strong creation than women in terms of their character, the way they think and feel. But for this new age, I think more women are much stronger than men in some other ways. I dont feel emasculated or something, but i got more challenge with that. It means I need to give more and learn more to excel over women.
@weasel81 (2502)
i enjoy beating my work mate when we stuff around, i'm stronger than him. even thou we're the same height and simular build. i can see how it gets to him, and he has to bend my fingers to beat me. it gives me a boust to beat him as well.
Yes, i do feel that whenever a girl beats me on something. Even a very simple thing like a video game. I don't like getting beat by a girl so i up my pace whenever i'm against a chick.