How to mark" the Best response mark"to a comment on response...

@Baluyadav (3644)
hifriends,i like a member's quality comment on another member's response to one of my discussion and i want to select it as best response,but i couldnot find the tag...the tag appears besides the main responder name only....
@Yori88 (1468)
Yes I think you can only select best response from the original comments but not on another member's comment to 1st response. Did I made myself clear? I hope so. Hope I was a bit of help. Happy mylotting!
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,yes,Yori,i got my doubt cleared.If that is the case,it is better to give respone directly rather than commenting on other's response and miss the chance of getting the best response mark.Thank youand have a nice time.
@mysdianait (64058)
Some of us cpmment on a response rather than leaving their own response so that the 'best response' can be awarded to someone else. When I see a user helping out another user then if I have something to add I will not open my own box but will just leave a comment, hoping that the user will receive their award for being so helpful.
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,friend,h r u,hope fine. Yes,these type of help,continuing the incomlete responses by way of comment,guide new members[I was also guided by mys,in the initial stages,if necessary now also] about mylot guidelines.....all these possible to only one member,that is mysdianait,knownto mostof mylot membes.Thank you and have a nice time.
@catdla1 (6005)
I believe that only the original responses are available to be selected as 'best response'. So that would rule out comments and replies to the original discussion. You do raise an interesting point though. Sometimes the best response is layered behind comments and replies to the original response. You could, perhaps, send the individual a private message letting them know that you appreciate their thoughtfulness in their message.
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,friend,thank you for response and also good alternative suggestion...sending private message of appreciation...i think for that alsothey must be my mylot frind...am i right? I will follow it,all the best and have a nice time.
hi Baluyadav that is because a best response is only given on a response. you cannot mark best response on a comment, so many new people use the terms to mean the same thing and they are not. Aresponse is something that we use to respond to your discussion. a comment is something you make back to the response. mylot only provided for making a best response on a response.I did not know any one but the owner of the discussion could comment on the disucssion.
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,Hatley,thank you for your analytical response.Some of responder suggest that,if we like the comment on response,we can send private message mentioning,the appreciation. Recently,i followed one discussion by "Misterwit"...there,i observed more number of comments by different members including mysdianait on responses than direct responses to that discussion.
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,Hatley,congrats for getting the best response mark.All the best and have a nice time.
@med889 (5958)
You cannot mark a best response on someone else's discussion but you can always rate it, you will find a + and a - so you choose and you rate the comment, you can also rate a discussion though, do the same steps. It is easy you will find it.
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,thank you,medfor sharing your ideas on this discussion.All the best and have a nice time.