Window Shopping

@ladychai (147)
Do you ever go window shopping first before actually buying stuff? Call this my mannerism or what have you but I'd spend a lot of time in the mall just wandering around from one outlet to another before I actually buy.
I do that a lot! I find it helpful at the same time fun. Helpful in a way that it gives me the opportunity to really search for nice clothes with reasonable prices and you will be able to really find the dress or tops that you like by just doing window shopping. Also after buying all those stuffs I needed, I will take a photo of each item then make an outfit in www.lifo.com and share my created outfits with my friends. So fun!
@karen1969 (1788)
I don't really enjoy window shopping, because I don't have enough money to buy all the things I would like to! Instead, we have a strict budget of what we can afford, so we make a list and go to the cheaper shops and just buy what we need.
@juggerogre (1659)
Same here. Actually I often just browse or window shop in malls. I'll just buy something if I need it or I really, really want it.
@patersh (120)
well, i usually do that with my friends. if got bored and just want to go to the mall without spending. for me, its kind a like killing the time. that is what i usually do to kill the time.
@Transformed (1262)
One needs to have a chance to browse before deciding to purchase something in the stores. The people in the stores tend to not object.