Do you want Dennis Padilla to stay on wowowee?

Anyone here saw wowowee today? I was shocked and laughed hard when i saw dennis padilla on wheel of fortune. It was just funny as hell. And an idea came in to my mind, why not the wowowee staff makes dennis padilla as a co host too? Along with Robin Padilla, they really make a funny tandem
hi brylle454 people keep talking about wowowee ? Is it a television program or what? inquiring minds want to know. I don't get to watch much television here as certain people grab the remote controls and all day long they just watch what they like and others be damned. sounds like something I would enjoy too.
Hi Hatley, its a tv program here in the philippines , its actually a noon time show
@nancy0618 (477)
Really??! I was'nt able to watch that part. But imagining the two Padillas being on screen gives me the thought that maybe they can be a good tandem... Maybe ABS invited Dennis to be a guest to know if Robin and Dennis have a chemistry.. Well all i can say is that Willie lost, and Robin benefited from that :)
Actually, Dennis Padilla was invited as one of the players in wheel of fortune on the debut of Robin Padilla as host of wowowee, the week ago. I was shocked when he returned to the show, just sitting at the stairs and giving funny comments to robin and pokwang
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Brylle! Well, I wasn't able to see that part. I was able to watch the start of the show today, though. I have seen a couple of episodes of the show and so far, I think that Robin needs another host who's funny to assist him on different circumstances especially when there's a need to inject fun in some situations. Maybe, Dennis Padilla can do the job.