My friend got mad at me because I won't treat him out.

My friend has money and I have double the amount he has and my other friend doesn't have any money at all. I treated my friend who doesn't have any money but my other friend wanted me to treat him as well, I didn't so he didn't talk to me and acted normally but started using techs to ignore me, he didn't go with our group(earlier he was following us). Is he pissed at me? Who is at fault?
Your friend is at fault here. He should understand your not wanting to spend your money on him. If you did not invite him out to eat screw him. Don't let it bother you at all. Friends don't treat each other like this.
Good. Thanks You made me a whole lot better :D
@sophiaraine (1114)
Your friend just felt jealous. But he's being unreasonable and shallow. You should talk to him nicely. I know he understands the situation but jealousy is making him nuts! Lol. Talk to him and explain everything. Maybe you can apologize too for making him feel bad, but if you do, tell him that he's acting a little silly about the whole idea. He should apologize too for acting like that.
@mspitot (3833)
i think your friend is narrow minded. he should realize why you treated your other friend and that he shouldn't be acting immature like that.
@rhinarea (311)
Thats very childish of your friend if he is really your friend he will understand you for that matter.