people talk different..!

Bangalore, India
talk is the sorce of the best way we can communicate the things we love and get done the thing we love and do something wonder..what if there ar ea lot of people with the same mind set and this will result in the danger which can put us un a danger which bring killed and that is why all have different ideas...have comments..
@cbjones (1157)
I find the regional differences in ones dialect to be extremely intriguing. Although you may live on the same continent as someone else, your location on said continent should effect the way you communicate(in the verbal sense) in some way. I've had conversations with cousins who grew up Boston, and couldn't understand 1/3 of the references they were making. I'm sure They had a rough time following what I said as well. I sometimes wonder if slang is a revolution in language, or a regression. I guess it depends on it's use
• Bangalore, India
ya u may be correct to ..it is the way how we think on the matter we see and there are a lot we have to feel from communications have fun in the sound we hear,have fun..
If i understand clearly, you're talking about people killing each other cuz of having the same idea? Am i getting it right?