The New "Unlimited" fan page names

I logged into Facebook the other day to check what was going on in the Facebook world, when i saw someone "Liked" (equivalent to 'Become a Fan') this ridiculously long Page. What someone did was make a smilely face as a fan page. This wasnt just a :) face it was huge, it had a circular face and everything. At first I was like, "Whoa thats cool" but as the day progress and I logged into facebook a few more times i began to see these outrageous page names. Some of them were a good 20+ lines long. I dont really like Facebook doing that because now it takes up the whole screen and you have to scroll through everything just to get to the people you potentially want to "CreeP" on.LOL. I hate the new pages length. How about You?
@mine2008 (108)
well its fine with me doesn't mater lol. if you have concern or comment why don't you contact facebook anyway its always depends on the users want so just express your feelings and maybe they listen to you ^^
Trust me I have. I love Facebook though, but them changing all there stuff kinda irritates me. A LOT of people wrote to Facebook after their site went through a complete make-over, and their response was changing it again lol. But im not pissed about the unlimited lengths.. just annoyed -_-
Dollars - money
yes i also saw that, it was so irritating those people are pathetic, they just want to be notice arghh.. so i hide all my friends that liked those fan pages so i won't see any irritating long fan pages names..
OMG YESS! It is so freaking annoying like I logged on yesterday and like the "Is it annoying yet" page took up the entire page like there was nothing else BUT THAT! I didn't even feel like catching up on updates after that so I just logged off -.- But yesterday facebook put a limit on some of the pages so I guess it'll go back to normal soon.