stupid da vinci

@qamarep (4449)
Pakistan
i dont believe crap about JESUS from da vinci
@Galena (9123)
first of all, Da Vinci didn't write it. second, it's a fictional book. third, why so angry about it? fourth. why STILL angry about it? it's been around ages. and fifth. I don't believe in another book about Jesus, but I don't get worked up about it. I just know in my heart it's not the truth, and get on with my life. if you don't like a book, don't read it again. and don't go worrying about what a work of fiction has to say about your spiritual beliefs. if YOU don't believe it's true, your beleif is intact. just as my religion isn't affected by the bible, or any other sacred texts I don't believe to be true
I agree with you on this one. The book contains items which are not truths or have been slightly twisted. Certain aspects of the book are correct and some aren't. Thats just the way it is and you have the best attitude, move forward. He was not trying to write a new testament but rather a novel.
i agree with you,because if you do have faith in what you believe, then anything that would try to destroy your faith would'nt affect you. or it just might show that his faith is weak? although i am not a believer, but as what is stated in his book, it states "a novel".
@besthope44 (12145)
Its just a fiction book, so we know its not all true about Jesus for sure. But true, most of them dont accept the da vinci.
@ancel_rdd (111)
But Brown was a bit misleading readers because he put Facts in the book. People thought that all he was saying is true. Its a fiction but the theories were confusing in some way.
First watch Bloodline(2008) and then tell...........