Are ptc sites the only things that go in this interest?

I am always looking for ways to earn extra cash. None of them involve clicking my mouse all day. But,when I see the interest has a post and I click it. There is never anything other than this on it. Is there no other way to earn online that can be added here?
@jugsjugs (13046)
There are alot of different things that you can do there are all types of discussion sites aswell as there are other sites like social sites where you can earn points to change into paypal money aswell as vouchers.I belong to a few things if you want the links to the sites that i am on then pm me and i will see if i can help you.
I am looking for something in the craft field to make money doing. Thanks
• Marion, Kansas
Maybe you should try to have an Etsy store. It is craft stuff only, pretty much, and homemade things and recycled things.
@reinydawn (11651)
I thought this discussion was supposed to be about more than that also, but have found it's mostly bogus sites - or ones that might pay you a pittance for quite a bit of time. It would be nice to have a nice "networking" discussion group where you could talk about our legit opportunities...
@reinydawn (11651)
Oppsss... I didn't mean this discussion, but this topic area.