Change of paypal from business account to Personal account.

Hi there friends, I have just found out that my Paypal account is a business account. Will I have problems if I want to transfer the money which I have in the business account to my bank account.Or is it possible to change the business account to a personal account. How should I go about this. I will be very thankful for all your responses.
I don't think there's any problem with having a business paypal account. I think it's actually better than a personal account since it has more functions and the chance of it being limited would be lower than personal account.
Nice to know, that the business account is better thana personal account.Thanks for the information.
I have a business account as well. You will not have any problems getting your money out. If you sell or get money online keep it as it is.