bad simpsons

@qamarep (4448)
Pakistan
simpsons some times show kids how to break the rules of streetss.. and laws too
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,if possible,reduce posting discussions and concentrte on posting responses....it is not necessary to say you,as you are SENIOR member....
@Java09 (3085)
The poster didn't even comment back to anyone.They should respond to us.Too many discussions without comments back to us.
@Luwiego (622)
• Israel
Kids should watch this... Older people should (If they liked it). The simpsons first was oriented a show for adults then the kids started watching it. Yes it makes a bad influence.
@kezabelle (2985)
Yeh maybe but its what 20 minutes long? even if they watch it every day i wouldnt say it will have much impact as long as in general the child is seeing good role models and examples of just how to behave I watched programes that showed bad examples of behaviour and I turned out ok. All in moderation and all that!
i don't think they're that bad... they're just extremely naughty..and mischievous
i agree too...sweet
@ancel_rdd (111)
Sometimes they even have Jesus jokes, but I don't mind it. Its funny, I'm a christian by the way. It is just meant for laughter not to take seriously.
@Java09 (3085)
I think the simpsons are a bad influence.I haven't watch them since I've become a true christian.they do break laws and Homer hangs out in a bar getting drunk all the time.I don't think they're good role models for children.