Burn on the sun

Are you know how give your skin recover after sunburn ? Do you know some home made way?
@manousina (118)
• Greece
Here in Greece the weather is always sunny!! If we get sunburned we use yoghurt as a cream. It's very relieving.
yes. plain and fresh yoghurt also helps in giving the required soothing and healing effect. in addition to honey, aloe vera, banana skin, etc.
Yes yoghurt is good my grandmother always put on my yoghurt when I was young .
HONEY, natural honey will work as a soothing agent, and will recover you and your tender skin, from sunburn. also, ALOE VERA JUICE... or freshly peeled banana skin.. etc, will help you to sooth and reduce the sunburn. goodluck.
I was heard about aloe vera she is good for every thing :) but I didn't heard about honey and banana . I will prefer more banana , honey will be to much tacky
yes. you can try banana skin, peeled and inside of the banana skin, .. even for the baby, that you mentioned in the other topic. and, If you have papayya, or cucumber... you can cut them into thin slices, and place them on the skin, that has the sunburn. use the same cucumber slices.. for covering the eyes too, after you return from the sun.
@redhotpogo (4398)
I only know of a couple homemade remedies for sunburn relief. The first one you make by mixing barley, turmeric and yogurt unitl its like a paste. Then you apply it over the area of your sunburn. And the other one is milk. I haven't tried either of these methods, but people say they work.