how would you feel each time when you have to pay tax ?

Hong Kong
As a citizen,we all have to pay tax to our government.I think that is what a citizen should do and I have no problem with this duty.Especially when there are places like western Europe or America where they charge high tax rate in order to provide a better welfare and services to the citizens and to senior citizens.I think they are doing it right.The only problem I have will be two of them :1.When you have to pay a lrage sum of money each year,you won't feel happy about this(I think most of the people won't feel happy for any large amount of expense .)2.When the government is not using our money in the most constructive way and sometimes waste our money to fund something that everybody feel it is stupid to do so..Well.share with us on how do you feel about the tax system in your country.
in our country we only pay taxes if we have work as the company will automatically deducted our tax every salary day, so that would be twice a month and the tax here in really high. and the company will be the one to pay it to BIR. but if you dont have work nor any other means of online earnings or if you have but just enough then we really dont bother to pay our tax, we rather want to pay our social security as we know that we can use it in case of emergency.
oh sorry i guess i said online earnings, it supposed to be any income or earnings with your day to day life. my mind is pre occupied with online earnings
I have to admit that I don't like paying taxes at all. However, I am willing to pay taxes throughout the course of the year with every paycheck that we get and then when the end of the year comes about, we are able to get some of our money back so it really makes the entire procedure less painful that it could have been if we were really losing about 20 percent of the money that we were making over the course of a year.
@RobtheRock (2485)
I'm sort of schizophrenic on this issue. I don't feel good about it and I feel good about it. I hear people complain about the Federal Government taxing us. But it's the state and city government that is my problem. I usually have more money taken out of my paycheck for Federal and State income taxes so that I always have money coming back. But I always either get no money back from the city or I have to pay them. I'm not even middle class so of course I don't like paying taxes. But I understand that if I don't want my car landing in a huge pothole, or I want my military and police to have the best for the hard and dangerous work they do, or I don't want to bump into poor people begging in the streets; and since I don't want to be in the streets and starving, if I can't immediately find a job, (I don't believe in "dog eat dog" or "survival of the fittest"), then I don't mind paying taxes.
First, i feel sorry for myself knowing i'm giving money to the government cuz there are a lot of corrupt politicians. Second, it disgusts me knowing i'm giving money to the government cuz of the same reason. My money is being used to whatever and i have no choice but to give it to them.