farmville

@rhinarea (311)
I've been once very addict on this game on facebook. but now it does bore me.
@nancy0618 (477)
I have been playing this game for quite sometime now... well this game does'nt bore me. Its just that I am now busy with this online thing that it eats up most of my time... that is why I have to plant three days before harvesting so I can have more time earning online.
@garneta (185)
yeah before i open my facebook just to play farmville and cafe world but as i reach the high levels im now lazy to do planting and cooking..Im enjoying playing it the first two months but then i realized its just a waste of time plus electricity. Id rather be here in mylot than playing games at facebook
@juicekodai (1122)
i was into farmville but now i just visit it once in a while... now that i learned about mylot, id rather go mylotting than farmvilleing.. lol
@vjenkins86 (1478)
I know the feeling. I use to spend my days juggling my work and facebook. Now, I will log onto facebook about once a day and I won't bother with farmville unless someone sends me a request. It's almost like a passing phase.
I think this is true for a lot of people. My son was very active on Farmville for a long period of time but has pretty well given it up now also. He will ocassionally go on and check his stuff but does not spend hours on there like he used to. I think facebook may be overdoing it just a little with Farmville, Petville and all the other games they have on there. Many people are turning to the games that they can play for free and win prize or money at.