Do you get annoyed by these?

@zralte (4186)
I am on a bit of short fuse right now because one of my ptc site is acting crazy, I could not click on. I think the site is crashing. And the other one gave me an ad for 1000 seconds for $0.0005!!! So I am going to let it out about little things that annoy me in myLot. 1. One line and one sentence discussion topic 2. Question about how much you earned in myLot or online. 3. Question about how to earn in myLot. 4. Referral hunters - Come on, we all want to have lots of referrals, but when will someone realise that myLot is not referral exchange site? 5. A member starting too many discussion in a span of 5-10 minutes and none of them are worth responding to. Okay, that's about it for now. Feel free to add anything that annoys you.
i agree zralte. but i dont get the 4th point. wats the problem in helping others earn more?
@zralte (4186)
There is no problem in helping others. Hunting referrals in myLot discussion is wrong. There are lots of referral exchange site and why not join those, instead of making it a discussion topic in myLot?
ya we have referral exchange sites :P
@Rysonia (310)
Oh please lets not forget to add discussion OPs that are poorly spelled, have no punctuation (at all!) and make no coherent sense. Is it really so difficult to add periods where necessary. And for those that can not spell, I mean seriously can not, please I am begging you download Firefox. It has a spell check included. Zralte I completely agree with your five points as well.
@zralte (4186)
Agreed on your point. Chrome has got spell checker as well. And may I add: members who think they have to post certain number of discussions everyday.