This Is A Great Show To Watch

I watvh this show all the time everytime it comes on television, and its crazy becausse you be into the e.v solving crimes and everything, and don't you hate when you are wrong sometime but the majority of the time you are right in whatever goes on. Olivia is one of my favorite characters. she is so involved in her work and she is passionate about getting crimes solved. Some of the episodes throw mw off though, because the person that you would not expect that really who it be. When I look at the episodes it makes mee want to become a cop just for a little bit not for long, just for the time being I can't see my self looking at bodies everyday, or coming on scences to where it that looks familar. Then lets just say that you answer a call and you have to go make an arrest, and lets just say its one of your family members then you are stuck, I mean you still would have to do your job but then you would feel very bad about it. How many people have a family mamber s a cop, or how many of you are cops? and if so how is it to be a cop in real life?
One of my uncles was a cop. But he was killed in the line of duty a long time ago. So do you watch Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU, and Law and Order: Criminal Intent? Or just Law and Order: SVU. You mentioned Olivia, and that is the one with Mariska Hargitay, the SVU one. She is beautiful, isn't she? It is the most popular of all the Law and Order shows. It has been renewed for next season of course. Law and Order, the orignal version was just canceled after 20 seasons on air.
Oh my I do apologize for your lost, its hard when you lose someone you know especially when they are doing their job and loose their life. But yeah I was svu, sometrimes I watch criminal intent to. I can't think of the guy character bane but he solves cases to like its nothing. thank you much for your response. to my listing.