Time spend for making money

@darkmoon (701)
How many time in a day you will spend for making online money ? How much did you earn in a day?
@pratik87 (1928)
the most i have earned in a day is i think about 25 dollars. and it took 2-3 hours to earn 3-4 hours to earn that much. although i do not claim that i earn that much everyday. those are the good days when i earn that sum but they have been few i have to say.
@darkmoon (701)
pratik, I am thanks for your respond. Can you tell me that which was your main earning website and source in online money making ?
@pratik87 (1928)
from a couple of sites but it is is basically doing the same work at both places. contact me if you want more details because we are not allowed to post links here.
@darkmoon (701)
Thanks
I will typically spend the first hour or so after I wake up in the morning and the I will multitask with making money online and playing the online game that I use to win gift cards so I can do my Christmas shopping. I don't make a ton of money online, I would say that I might be lucky to get a dollar a day, but it is still very nice for me because I am getting the money that I need to be able to support my online habits.
@darkmoon (701)
I think you can help me more . Tell me about online gaming .I am searching for it but i cannot find any thing.. Thanks for your respond
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi darkmoon, everyday mostly i will be online early in the morning and late in the night means at 10.00 pm ,both times are convenient to me,because i have to attend the work from morning 10 am to 9 pm,my daily earnings are negligible,i am making penny by penny,all the best,have a nice day
@darkmoon (701)
thanks for the comment .....