If It Weren't For Bad Luck, I Wouldn't Have Any

@erikmama (12935)
Do you think this statement pertains to you? I think I fall perfectly into that category. Anything that can happen to me, will happen to me. Sometimes things are so crazy for me, if you didn't know me you would sware I was lying to you! Just this last week alone, I have been stopped(with a cart full of BAGGED groceries, mind you)at Kroger for shoplifting, poured and ruined Coke all over my laptop,went $50 in the hole at the bank due to an error(im NOT suppose to have overdraft protection,yet they let a $2 transaction go through, which in turned caused a $32 overdraft fee) I could go on and on and on and on... So what about you? Is your luck the worst of the worst?
@bounce58 (17552)
I'm sure I have worse. I could also go on and on, but to save me from further 'bad' luck I would rather not. I keep it all locked up in mind. Also, I've started to view things negatively. If I am doing something, I start to think of all the unlucky things that could happen. That way, if nothing happens, I'd be pleasantly surprised.
@erikmama (12935)
I always try yto keep a positive attitude but it always ends up being, well, with my luck it will prbably happen. And most of the time what can happen to me will. The things I listed in the discussion were just the last couple of days! If I were to post my life in a months time you would be like NO WAY! They sy it is what you make of it, but I beg to differ.If it weren't for bad luck, darn it I would be lucked out.
@xeroeight (1061)
well for me bad luck can happen to people who always think about it. they say negative attract positive, but in life I think it's positive attract the positive. Try to relax and think the positive ways it may change your luck in a way you like. I also recommend to watch the law of attraction you can search for it.
@erikmama (12935)
I think it happens to me even when I am positive.I've had a positive attitude and things still seem to happen, no matter how hard I try.Do you think maybe some of us are just born wqith a dark cloud over our heads? I think I am///
It's the bad luck that makes the good seem awesome.. Don't worry man.. All the bad luck in the world ain't that bad. Yes it will cause you problems and mental tension but the more you fight back against it, the better it will seem at the end. Keep fighting and never give up.. Somethings happen because we do stuff without noticing and later it comes back to you. One advice I would give you is to have a mind on what you are doing and it should solve some of your troubles. bourne
@erikmama (12935)
Oh.you just couldn't i,agine how life can bring you down,even when you try noy to let it.You fight and fight then it feels like its not worth fighting for anymore. But anyhoo...Seems the better I try to do the more bad sh!t that happens to me!
I don't think that this is so much the situation in my life currently. However, when I was a young girl, that was exactly the way that I felt. I was nine years old when I was involved in a freak accident that crushed my ankle and I was told that I would never really be able to play sports again in my life (devastating because our family is a very athletic family). Shortly after that I lost my uncle and my great-grandfather. I felt like there was nothing that could go right in my life. However, since I am now older, I am able to find some sort of positive in everything that happens to me.
@erikmama (12935)
I always try to keep in mind things happen for a reason, and that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, but sometimes it is very frustrating because the cloud seems to sit over my head!
@MoonGypsy (4617)
i have to try to go out and get a job with being a lady veteran with post traumatic stress, depression, and agorphia (fear of leaving the house by myself and being in new social settings, and panic attacks (bad ones). my family members have all faked (through their own admission) illness so they could get social security money that will come out of my tax dollars if i don't wind up in the mental ward before earning a couple of pay checks. no how's that for rodney dangerfield. this is just a taste of what living my live is like. they are many other scenarios, but we can't just sit on mylot and write a book.