amber alert!!

@dfollin (12115)
AMBER ALERT!!! Edmonton, KY little girl 3 year sold, picked up by a man driving a grey car, license plate:Q72B381.Copy this and spread the word. It could save her. This kidnapping is recent so do it. 3 seconds will not kill you. If it were your child, what would you do?
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
Donna, i would be glad to do this but don't know how to copy & paste. I hope they find the little thing & that she's o.k. hope all is well w/u.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi, dfollin. Oh my!! I hope that this child will be safe! What does a man want with a three year old??? I will pray that this little girl is brought back safe back at home! I would put out so many alerts, it will have the entire television channels stripped. I want as many people to know about this! I hope that this man is captured!
@UmiNoor (3438)
Attention everyone, This reminds me of the little boy who cried wolf. This is a fake Amber Alert. Please read the following news : http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2010/04/19/fake-amber-alert-spreads-far-and-wide-and-fast-via-sms-twitter.htm
@Rysonia (310)
Can you please include some more information in this. What was the child wearing? What did the man look like? What is the phone number for the PD that is handling this case and which Officer is the primary? You need to make sure to include as much information as possible when you are passing on a Amber Alert. As it stands should anyone see this child or the man who took her there is not enough listed for them to be able to get the matter taken care of fast enough.
oh dfollin I do feel for her parents and hope they catch the man and get the child back to her parents. yes of course we should all spread the word and maybe someone will spot that license plate and turn him in. All I can do is pray she will be found and saved, and the kidnapper sent to prison. hope all drivers keep an eye out for that license.