Don't You Just Hate It

@erikmama (12929)
When you are doing something online, say a survey or even writing an article for extra cash or rewards, and the computer decides to have a slow moment and freeze or fail to load the page? usually the surveys can not be restarted and if you must refresh the page, it will loose all your work. Same with writing-you loose everything. This has happened to me TWICE today,both times writing articles, when I was very near the end.I had tro restart the m both!! I just really hate this! it wastes so much timew!!
@raynejasper (2326)
..hi.. that also happened to me for several times.. sometimes, I have already finished my comments or discussions to be posted here in mylot, then suddenly my connection gets freeze then the problem loading page comes later.. I really hate it and that even makes me stop doing my discussions and comments.. it also ruins my day..
It happens to me too. I think it happens to the best of us. But, it's expected because technology can't always be perfected. It's doomed to ruin some part of your day eventually. (:
@erikmama (12929)
I know, I know. But just one of those frustrating things to vent about!!
..right!
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Yes this happens alot to me when you are on a survey for so long and then it freezes and you can't go back to it. It also happens to me on mylot too. Its so annoying. You spend so much of your time writing then you lose it all. That shows that the computer is not as smart as you would think it should be.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Thank you so much erikmama for the best response mark.
@bounce58 (17524)
This usually happens to me when I do the $4-$5 surveys online. And you are so right, that these surveys could not be restarted. So even when I was already in there for some 15-20mins, you lose all your work just because your computer decides to think slowly. I haven't done a long survey for a while.
@erikmama (12929)
I'm tellin ya, it is a conspiracy between computer manufactors and survey sites. This is alwyas when it happens, and of course at the end of a logg response on here or an article. See, we on to them now...Hehe
@sender621 (14956)
Hate is too nice of a word for when this happens to me. I am sure that the page that doesn't load is the final step to qualifying for a survey. They just found a way to bump me out of the equation. When this happens, I am frustrated that i wasted my time on the survey in the first place.
@erikmama (12929)
hehehehehe! that's funny! It is so frustrating!!! It happens a lot on surveys,always at the very end of it.I am hoping with my new computer it wont happen as much.Good luck to you! Maybe we can protest!hehe!
This is something that we all seem to learn the hard way. I know that there is nothing that can be done when we are taking surveys. However, when it comes to something that I am writing, I have learned that you can't trust the computer to behave all the time. So, I've learned that I need to copy the information and paste it in a notepad so I don't have to write the entire article all over again if this happens to me.
@erikmama (12929)
It has happened to me twice again today,on Helium.It said page couldnt be displayed once I hit submit,lost everything.It really bites when this occurs,too. Since it was Helium I didnt use anyhng else.You woulda thought by now I woulda learned.But I bet after rewriting both those articles I will be the copy and paste queen from now on!
@verptc (247)
It happened to me also several times so I figure out it is happening to everybody. I just take my break when I got loose all posted discussion and turn on again if my computer is in good condition. I don't like the situation but no one can control the failure of computer technology.
@kkanaka (887)
Yeah its frustrating, especially when you cannot type in word and copy it here in mylot, sometimes I forget what I had written or I am too bored to type it out again, so I just leave it to that, no point doing it again, the computer might hang again......
@sallyj (1228)
Oh i get so frustrated when mine acts up. I feel like throwing it through a window.