i hate it when my friends forget about me when they meet new people.. :(

i dont know if i'm so selfish or im just getting hurt when my friends dont even say hi to me when they're on their new friends.. :(
@ruakawa (35)
hey i feel the same way with my friends. he got new friend that have more same favourite thing than me. but i try to positive thinking to avoid misunderstanding.
Hi, ruakawa. You are wonderful. I learn from you.
wow.. i learned from you too.. thank you ruakawa.. cheers! :))
@chiyosan (29393)
well i think you have to give them a chance.. i mean, would you still have so much time when its like divided at all? i have had friends way back in my elementary days and we have not talked or have not sent an email and an sms to each other for like months and yet when we meet up for holidays, its like we can never have enough time to discuss everything! give yourself a chance as well and meet new friends too. widen your horizons and collect more people into your side and introduce them as well to your friends.
You words are great. Complaining too much doesn't help. taking a constructive attitude will make you feel better. In many cases, results of things largely depends on people's perspective. If you feel getting hurt, things will get even worse. But if you don't care so much,nothing can't hurt you,you will lead a happier life.
oh wow.. thanks to both of you.. lol.. maybe i'm just feeling so alone this time.. but thanks again.. i realized that feelings are not constant.. cheers! :))
@kharlav (1674)
You are not selfish, it is just normal to get hurt when your friend who is so close to you would not even bother to say "hi" to you. If I were you I would also get hurt. I know how it feels, because I already have been left by my bestfriend's before, they didn't want to be with me anymore and they would rather be with their new friends. And until now, we just say hi, there's already a gap between us.
You're right. I can't agree with you any more
you're not selfish, i personally feel the same way. i think it's normal to feel that way. :)
Yeah you are right friends should remember you first before anyone else because more often you consider them more than your brothers or sisters.
@zhweeant (18)
if you have good friendship with him , he'll still consider you as his best friend.
@rhinarea (311)
Don't be jealous, you can't be the only friend they will have you just have to be open minded about your friends also will do meet other friends, and so do you, try to be friendly and be friends also with your friends friend, so you wont be left out.
@kirthy (387)
i also experienced with the same situation. but they are not friends. they are companions. getting good friend is not a easy way.all the best to get good friends. don t feel, we are all [mylotters] for you......
I'm sorry to hear that. If they behave in that way, they are not true friends. And that you have such feeling is very natural,but don't be too responsive,calm down. True friend is difficult to find and meet.
Don't get hurt when your friends forget to greet you. Get hurt when your friends betray you. You're looking at a very small detail of a big picture here.
• South Korea
I feel the same way sometimes... but the difference is that they always say hi lol.... or they even call me everyday... but yeah your right sometimes i feel jealous if they will hang out with others...without me... but you know.. i think we should share our friends to others... so that our friends will know how to compare and to find out what kind of friends we are:)
@Ritchelle (3798)
they're not your friends that's as simple as that and to continue calling them your friends is looking for your own headache.