Girls love Money the most..?

@siliguri (4051)
I don't know whether you agree with me or not but i have see many girls who go with money of a boy rather then giving interest how he looks but boys are different.. What you think with my opinion over this..?
@nehmer (609)
that is correct according to the book ive read.. its the first priority that the girls will see b4 hanging out with boys so better watch out. the next thing is the looks of the guy... and the last is absolutely if you are a good person or not.. 80 percent of the girls today are like this that is why they say " if you have money you have the all girls in the world " heheh
Your opinion over this is not true. What often runs to our minds when we get a general idea is we accept it as true in every sense even when it's not. It's also the same with this. You have to meet more women to change your opinion. I don't think i can change it using words.
U r absolutely right as now a days money matters more than anything and girls look for money more than nature or looks as they feel that money can buy anything in this world now as it is next to GOD or u can say ahead of GOD
I disagree with that. Because either of thee above can be the same way about money. I may make some of the money but I put it on house hold supplies, my family when they need something, food in the house,fixing up my house. Am I in titled to spend some on my self from time to time yes. But I think about my family first.
@mtvmtv (601)
Hi, Yes,i also have seen many girls like that.They will see how much money a boy friend is capable to spend.If it sounds good than she will keep and maintain the relation ship.That is what i hate.
@med889 (5958)
There are some girls like this and I would say they might be thinking that it is the easiest way to get money through someone is by pretending to love him, however it lasts very shortly as truth will always prevail.
@jugsjugs (13046)
I think there are lots of reasons why people go for other people.Yes i know alot of girls that will go for a bloke that has money rather than a bloke that has no job and no money.I know there are also people that get a boyfriend of any kind to say that they have a boyfriend aswell as even people get married to say that they are married as all of their friends are married.It takes all sorts.
For me ! , neither you can say that girls love money nor that they don't like money the most . It actually depends on the nature and type of the girl . Not every gorls are of that kind . There are some good girls too . ANd I have seen them . If you take my girl friend , she never eats anything in my expense . She tells me to save money !!..Strange isn't it..yeah yeah . But there are some other girls also , like my friends girl friend who wants to see cinema and wants to go to cafe cofee day , daily . SO it really depends on the girl's nature !
I know a lot of woman who are like this. I think it could be bad for the most part. But,looking at how this world is right now it would be nice to have someone who had something. And could help you to get there in life yourself. I think it is wrong to overall be with a person for what they have. But I know from being with men who have nothing love is not going to fill your gut.