Solution to Border Security

@laglen (19783)
This is it, send Congress to the border to protect it. Any Congress critters in favor of gun rights gets a fire arm. Any against it, do not get one. This will help solve the lack of troops on the border and will take care of that pesky critter overpopulation! Now, you may go ahead and tell me I am a genius!
@jb78000 (15178)
i've got another one. for every illegal alien found one member of congress gets sent somewhere and the illegal gets their green card. population stays steady, government gets motivated to sort things. only problem is finding a country that would actually allow members of congress IN - you could try antarctica although the penguins might not approve.
@laglen (19783)
I like penguins, not sure we should do that to them! I say just send them to the country the illegal hailed from. That way everything stays fair.
@jb78000 (15178)
well the problem is the countries they come from are overpopulated anyway but i agree that it is unfair to penguins. however with a few adjustments it would work - illegal immigrants usually are looking for unskilled jobs anyway and if they don't do a better job than those they replaced then they get replaced with the next lot. i am thinking however instead of sending congressors outside the country use them to replace performing dolphins and seals. animal welfare problem solved, kiddies entertained, congress members safely enclosed in pools. everybody is a winner!
@laglen (19783)
jb, if they cant follow simple requests by their constituents, what in the world makes you think they can perform half as good as a dolphin or seal?
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
I'm so with you on this one! and let me be the first to tell you- YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!
@laglen (19783)
YAY! Thank you Vote for me for world dictator and I will give you your own country!
@jb78000 (15178)
and whose country are you planning to give her exactly?
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
Can I have one of the exotic countries...lmao
@epicure35 (2822)
Dear, dear Laglen, You ARE a genius!!! Now, would you like to be President? There is currently a vacancy in the WH and a desperate need for a REAL President.
@laglen (19783)
Thank you Epicure, however, I have higher aspirations. I want to be world dictator. Thats all. Nothing big.
@jb78000 (15178)
and yes, now you ARE the first EVER world dictionary. does this make you proud?
@laglen (19783)
yay!
@dboman (457)
I approve of this plan.
@laglen (19783)
kill two reps er I mean birds with one illegal er I mean stone.
@Torunn (2810)
• Norway
You're going to stone them? Isn't that rather old-fashioned?
@laglen (19783)
sure why not, I am an old fashioned kinda girl
@shamsta19 (3232)
A lot of our problems could be solved this way. This rich old farts up there in congress are so out of touch with what is really going on in the "real world" anyway. They live in their safe little bubbles, with secured entourages, what do they know about financial struggles, or the recession? These congressmen ought to be out there on the front lines as well, or at least their sons should be out there, dying for this war on terror. They should have regular jobs and be forced to live on low wages for a year and feed a family. Let them feel what it's like to really be Americans. What it's like to sweat out there doing menial labor in a job picking grapes or something. This conversation making me angry just responding to it. Let them know how it feels to go hungry for a night or two. Then I bet they'd have more sense..
@laglen (19783)
didnt mean to upset you shamsta but I understand
@shamsta19 (3232)
thanks for letting me vent.. Sorry for yelling lol.
@laglen (19783)
No problem, I can take it! You are very right and I understand the anger and frustration.
dig a trench along the border,dump soil in louisiana to build up the land level. remove extra alligators from florida,fill trench with water,add alligators. 3 problems solved.
@laglen (19783)
scarlet what a GREAT idea! I love it. I love the multi tasking too!
@EvanHunter (4030)
I would say give it a week and every member of congress would have a new home built using illegal immigrants, Give it a month and they would have them all employed to build a whole new community on the border. Protect the border?LOL
@laglen (19783)
lmao shoot I didnt think it through!
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
didnt understand how you will solve this issue with your way.. but i see that those bordder cros people will stop coming if you dont give them jobs in your countrey
@laglen (19783)
what about all of them that are not working and are receiving government benefits?
@coffeegurl (1471)
You really think those old timers have it in them to run like hell chasin' Mexicans?