so my boyfriend told me that im weird

he said that im weird cause i'm afraid of frogs.. am i really weird because of it? :o
@thanks1961 (7049)
Even I am also telling you are weird. It seems like I am talking to a child. And really enjoying talking with you. Many are scared of frogs. Even I used to scare of it, at some times. Still I hate to see some species of frogs. But I had eaten this one also. Have you eaten frogs? It is the tastiest one from all the non-vegs, that I had eaten ever. Try it. Regards, Thank-s
eat frogs?? oh no..no..no.. lol i know there are some frogs that we can eat but i never tried and will never tried.. lol.. i hate their looks.. and whenever i saw one, i thought like it will jump in my body anytime.. :o
@annavi23 (6302)
you have eaten frogs? that was eewwy! i'd say big NO to that! but if you can try to feed me with one and you haven't said it was a frog,i guess i would eat one. but i guess it would make me really feel sick if i found out i have eaten a frog,eeww.
@ronz30 (276)
Maybe he don't have any intentions to say it or he was just kidding :)) But if really mean it then just ignore it ..
yeah i know he's just playing around.. :)) thanks.. :))
@grace24 (1050)
Well, I can say that you are not weird. It is just normal to be afraid of something. Remember, all of us have a fear of something. I am also afraid of frogs. Just don't mind what he says.
i know he's kinda joking about what he said but makes me confused if am really weird.. lol.. :o
@pwnson (151)
Well, I can say that you are not weird that you are normal hope your boyfriend is joking for you.
@annavi23 (6302)
no,you're not weird. anyone have their own fears yeah.i also don't like frogs really. you're boyfriend is just the one of the ones who are not afraid of it. it's just normal to be afraid of frogs i guess there's nothing wrong with that. i just don't like the way they hop and jump and of course i don't like the idea of attacking me...
Thats ok. Many people fear from small objects and frog is one of them. You are no exception in this case. Do not fear from Frog, it does not harm in anyway.
@dodo19 (27728)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't think that being afraid of frogs necessarily makes you weird. We're all different and we're all afraid of different things. Personally, I don't think that it makes you weird. It just makes you who you are.
@andy77e (5170)
"weird" is a matter of perspective. Are people in your area normally afraid of frogs? Then you are not weird. If everyone where you live is not afraid of frogs, then yeah you might be weird. There's nothing wrong or bad about being a little weird though. You don't like frogs. That's fine. I'll still ask you out for a date.
@Rodman77 (13)
were you an Egyptian in a past life?
@kharlav (1673)
Not really, a lot of people, if not all, are afraid of something. It might be, ducks, snakes, frogs, airplanes or needles. But it doesn't mean you are weird. According to surveys men are afraid of needles, try to ask your boyfriend if he's one of them. If he is, try to ask him if he is weird. Then of course he will say he is not. This is called phobias, and it can be cured.
Maybe he is only joking. Don't take it so seriously. Lots of people are afraid of frogs because of its urine that could cause you wart.
@mspitot (3834)
you are not weird. sometimes, i also am afraid of frogs.
@laniekins (4585)
Really? I don't think that's weird. What about a guy afraid of cockcroach, isn't more weird than you. No, you are not weird, that's normal for a girl like you.
@gloryacam (5546)
no,he's weird thinking that you're weird just because you're afraid of dogs. a lot of people are afraid of dogs. does that mean they're weird, too?
@qqshiyi (19)
this is not problem, frog is the useful insect, because it can eat the pest so protect our grain from damaging... don't be afraid, you will be ok when you see it next time. and i am not afarid of frog, my boyfriend said: you look like brave... and he thought that if i am afraid of it, he would protect me...HAHA
@Fireheart (683)
Maybe hes just teasing you, after all almost every girls are afraid of frogs like my girlfriend,anyway its just common because of its grossness, there is nothing weird with that, so just relax. Maybe he never met people who are phobic before that maybe the reason and that he may not be afraid of it, frogs are one creature that is much gross so no need to be panic to be afraid of it.