BDO did not remit my Globe Telecom Payment

@mrfdg1972 (3238)
I posted this to inform everybody that if you pay your bills through BDO you should keep your receipts and call/inform your payment from BDO. the institution did not remit our payment with globe telecom for three months, so our internet were cut luckily we keep our payment receipts.
That is a bad news. .. I think it is better if you pay your Globe bills directly to their office. I usaed to pay my globe bills online through Eastwest Bank and it worked perfectly well for me.
@mrfdg1972 (3238)
It work fine for a few months but these last three months i think globe and Bdo are quarreling on something. If we lost oue receipt then we would have to pay another three month and that will be 3,000
@krisnel (498)
keeping receipts of the services that we rendered or products that we purchased so that if there is a time that we need to return the products we can present the receipt. and in paying bills is an evidence that we are not neglecting our obligation in paying bills.