Does your dog keep bothering you while your on the computer?

Samantha keeps putting her head on my hand where I need to hole the mouse. I keep moving her over and she will keep moving back over. How do you do it. She is so little and cute but getting on my nerves. I don't want to lock her in the room. I may have too though.
@carmelanirel (21113)
Are you kidding, I have 2 6 month old puppies that thrive on attention..There are times I have to forcibly move them off my arm and they still come back..Sometimes they do need to go out, but most of the time they want to play..I am fortunate though, they do have each other to play with too..
Yes this is why I loved having two cats. They took care of each other.
What?? don't you like having a cat in your face while your typing??? My daughter's cat would jump up while I was typing and get into my face, I miss that..
Lion use to do the same thing. I gave him to my neighbor since I am moving out. I miss him and saw him yesterday as well.
@Porcospino (16455)
• Denmark
Our dog can't leave my laptop alone. He has damaged the power cable several times, and one of the keys is missing, because he wanted to "help" me type. In the evening my husband and I often sit in the living room with with our laptops and our dog always wants to be really close to us. If we are busy with other things he tends to place his paws on the keyboard, because he wants attention. Once he accidentially deleted the email that I was writing to my friend and I had to start over. We are trying to teach him to stay away from our computers, but so far we haven't had much success
sam puts her head on my laptop and just lays there. real funny these dogs are.
Samantha is telling you that she is the boss, and everytime you give in it makes the situation worse. I have two dogs and neither of them bother me when I am online. They have a bed in the corner, or they can chase the cat, go outside, whatever, but cute or not, dogs can become tyrants. Your post didn't say how old she is, or what kind of dog she is, but you are right, you may have to lock her up.
The brred I don't know how to say it she is mixed. She has her hair cut now but it grows very long down to the ground even covering her eyes. She is small and yes she is telling me she is the boss. She is not one yet.