Why is mylot so slow after midnight?

I am up and it is 1:am in the morning rather 1:16 am. But mylots time is 12:16 so since people are up for breakfast around the world. Why is mylot so slow these hours of the night?
@Fireheart (683)
Maybe because there are many people logging into mylot making it a traffic,people usually would be free at night so they may spend time in mylot,with many people around mylot gets slow,i have noticed it at times usually night mylot gets little tough loading into page, these days mylots populations getting bigger day by day that people oftn log onto this.
Mylot is so slow that time as for more traffic. That time more people angage here with there work. Because midnight people are totally free have nothing to do with out mylot. More over it could be your net is slow that time. Good time.
Sometimes I think it is my connection too. I am using wifi in my home.
@suehan1 (4356)
Its is around 9 pm Saturday night here in Australia. Maybe it is a little slow because it is the weekend.I guess it is now about 6am your time ,as I am writing this 5 hours after you posted this, I hope you have had some sleep.
I got a few hours rest and now I am tasking and working hard.
@balasri (26577)
Mid night? It is slow on mid morning,mid noon and mid day too. It is the traffic of too many mylotters scrambling to connect to My lot the same time 24 hours a day.
That sounds like it could be true. Thanks it what I should have thought of.
@lilybug (21182)
The myLot day ends at midnight my time, so I usually post up until that time and then save the rest till the next morning. Not really sure why I do that, but that is what I do.
• Marion, Kansas
You may have found a time when lots of people are online all at the same time. I always noticed a big slow down about an hour before that, and I am on Mylot time. It would seem like it would take me forever just to get a post or two to load. I have found it to be slow all evening this evening, like maybe lots of people are off work and have free time to be here.
@cream97 (29175)
I guess because around this time myLot is having many people that posts. And the Internet is more busier during this time too. People from all around the world are posting a whole lot. And, it may be early in the day time for them and they may be wide awake during this time.
@HADDOWZ (1481)
Well it could be 1 of 3 reasons in my opinion. 1) myLot members are all online and signed in to myLot, reading, discussing, and responding. or 2) myLot is doing system wide maintenance on there servers possibly at a set time daily. or 3) Your own internet provider is slow at this time of day, alot of people like to leave there computers on overnight downloading and uploading files,music,movies etc. Just my thoughts, I'm not computer expert, that's for sure. Happy mylotting..
@carmelanirel (21108)
I didn't really notice that, then again I only did one thing here at that time..