Does the ink from a paint ball gun,Come out of your clothes?

I see some people shooting this mess on trees and things. Can this come out of your clothes? I hope so, I told them to stay clear of my daughter or they will replace her outfit.
@ericmg (93)
I have only been in a paint ball skirmish once, my kids many, the bruses from close shots on parts of the body with not thick clothing last longer the the paint, in australia the paint is water based and bio degradble where the rain will wash it away in the soil and not cause any enviromental problems. I went out in my old racing leathers from 1972 when I rode outfits. I was quite pleased when I still got into them..... to get back to the subject of you quistion the paint on the cotton lining and the leather was very dry and it was 44*C "in the water bag" on this day. well I was tired and piled them in a corner of the laundry and a week later i found them. took them out to the lawn and hosed down rubbed at bit good and new ... no problem
@niksan87 (212)
• Bulgaria
they wiil give them a clothes specially