Do you get in trouble if you can't finish a task?

I took a task that I find it just too hard for me. I can't find any info on gourmet stoves and micro waves,without adding my personal opinion. I think this was made to have people quit it. I have someone helping me research some of these words. How in gods name can you research all these words and make a paragraph without your personal opinion is still bothering me. I am still going to try to do it though. I have ten hours to get something done.
@GoAskAlice (4162)
Get in trouble? No, you won't get in trouble, but put yourself in the task creator's shoes and think it through. Would you be angry if one person - just once - forfeited a task you created, thereby surrendering that task for someone else to complete? I wouldn't. If I were the task creator I'd understand that the person might just have bit off more than he or she could chew. Now, if the same person was doing this daily and never completed ANY tasks, then I'd be concerned and would most likely block the person from my tasks.
@oldchem1 (8144)
You will get in no trouble if you abandon the task, it's not worth makinmg yourself sick worrying about doing the task, have a look and see if there are any that are more suited to you.
@cream97 (29175)
I think that you can return the task back to the requester. If I see a task that I know or think that I can't do, I will just not bothering responding to it. I don't like hard tasks, I like easy tasks that I can understand and complete. I was sent many writing tasks from sharonbucks, and these tasks wanted me to write on many different topics which I have no knowledge of. So, I did not complete any of them. I like to write about something that I know that I have some kind of knowledge about.
Yes i feel trouble when i failed to do task. Moreover sometime i feel angry on me when i can't finish task. That's why i usually don't take difficult task. I always take simple task which is easy to complete and take sort time though then i get little. But i am happy with that.
@zralte (4186)
You can forfeit it if you can't finish it. I don't think there is any repercussions on that, though I'm not really sure about that, it's just my opinion. I guess when they said without your personal opinion, it just means that you should not lean too much to one side. For eg. if it is politics, you should not make your stands too clear, if you know what I mean.
@syankee525 (6298)
no idea i guess not i never even started any of them lol.