Why Do They Need Paypal and AlertPay?

@neildc (17254)
Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
I have been back clicking ads after almost 2 years of being inactive and concentrating on mylot. And when I have to register with some sites, they ask both Paypal and AlertPay accounts. Why do they need both payment system when they only have to pay us with just one. I am totally confused. And besides, I have only Paypal and no AlertPay. How can I join those sites without AlertPay?
@Lakota12 (42684)
arent they just an ption? I only use paypal altho I have alert I have never used it! If they want both I wouldnt join they should use eithre one!
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i tried registering with gagabux, for one, and it said that i have not entered my alertpay. i have an alertpay account but i forgot about it and i don't want to use it anymore as i am already contented with paypal.
yeah.. that's the reason why i had to register for alertpay.. but i havent really added my card in alertpay yet
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
@juicekodai. it only means that your account is also not yet verified, just like mine.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Sweetie, when they ask for alertpay as well, fill in your paypal details. They normally accept that. TATA.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
don't you think this will be a problem when they are going to send me payment?
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
No sweetie, i am sure it won't be a problem at all. Thanx msfrancisco, i am glad yours worked out.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
ok then, i will try to register again to those sites. thanks to both of you.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi neildc, some sites may ask paypal and some may ask alertpay but some more sites ask for both paypal and alerty,as a precaution measure the site are asking for paypal and alertpay ,what we loose if we have account with paypal and alertpay also,you can also open alterpay account,there will be a link to alertpay with in the site,have a nice day
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
there is really no question about having both accounts but it is not so clear with me is why it should be both? precautionary measures? for what?
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi neildic, thanks for the response, i too have paypal and alertpay account,but till now all money will come through paypal only,i have not received a single penny from alertpay,so it is better to have another account in alertpay,you need not invest any thing for alertpay account,have a nice day
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i already have an alertpay though i also have not used it for once in over two years.
If they ask you for both, I suggest you create an alertpay account. Its free and easy to do. Some sites have funds at both "virtual Banks" because they have problems with one of them and need another one to pay and recieve.I have alertpay but almost never use it. And when a site only pay through Alertpay, I buy referrals with that money at sites where I can cash out with paypal (like Neobux, for instance). I dont get much more money (I dont have a good eperience with renting referrals) but at least I can have my money back. Take care, friend!
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
good thhinking margz. well, after posting this discussion, i tried to recover my alertpay account and was successful. i had that for about two years now but never used it even once. i will try to get back to those sites and register again and see if i can get through now.
I t would be a pity to lose good sites just because they want that! Im glad you could recover your account!
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
yes margz. but another problem occurs which i put in the other topic to discuss. see you there.
Help my neildc - From the whirlpool Of
Hi neildc,does they really need both,come on as you have already mentioned that you were a member previously and inactive for the last two years or so....I just don't understand a senior body like you are asking for direction,now I am really scared what do we will do if my senior colleague finds difficult to sustain himself,Its a very clear to all of us the junior that something is very mysterious which hold for us. Still on the other hand I will wish that all the senior mylotters will show some solution to all of us and you get your problem sorted out.
Mylotting  - Nothing can compensate
We mylotter will hate to loose you don't ever thought about it,and therefore we love you b'coz of your seniority.On the other hand If you don't mind,I myself did doing the same some 8-9 months ago and lost all my interest on now a day once in a week or two I just maintain my account and do nothing except mylotting. So happy mylotting.
PP or Ap ? just need one , just need a email address. What you need do is fill one account, and other is just a email address. and you can cashout via your only account(PP,Ap,LR or PF)
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i hear you loud and clear cashfreebase.
@dav20b (508)
most sites give you more than one option to use to get payout.Also it could be that your paypal account is not yet verified it means you need to link your paypal account to your bank.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i am sure my paypal is already verified and i am also sure that they are asking for both, not an option.
@meirhu (367)
• Israel
Why don't you just open an Alertpay account. It's free.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i really forgot about alertpay. i thought i will never use it with other sites after registering two years ago, and i just registered. after that, i forgot about it and never used it even once to any of the paying sites. i have just recovered it today.
@punjab911 (241)
Hey neildc, well some sites have both just because Paypal is easier, but not available in every country. So basically Alertpay is a second choice for them. As Paypal is only available to people living in certain countries, whereas Alertpay is available to a lot of people in a lot of countries. Hope this answered your question. Have a great day! Punjab911
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
but what if the paypal is not available in their country, they also cannot register if they only have alertpay?
@gabs8513 (48717)
Hi Neil I have never come across those Sites it was always options, I will not entertain AlertPay I have been with Paypal 6 years now and I will stick to that I just do not trust AlertPay and you do not have the option on there like you do Paypal, so I will not join any Sites which would force me to sign up of AlertPay
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i was just being curious with some sites like gagabux that i tried to register there. but then the problem occurs.
@derek_a (10902)
I have found that some sites are just giving the choice to use Alertpay or Paypal and I do not have to use both. Then there are some sites that only use say Alertpay and not Paypal. I registered with Alertpay about a year ago, and whilst there are not many sites that use it, I have found it quite useful. _Derek
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
gagabux is one site that do not allow you to register when you do not have both payment system.
@paula27661 (15899)
I’ve signed up with sites that initially require both but have given me the choice at payout time. I have both accounts but I prefer PayPal because I am familiar with it and Alert Pay seems to have higher fees although I may be wrong.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
when i register with alertpay two years ago, i can't remember using it even once in any sites. and that is what i also heard, alertpay have higher fees.
@qianyun6 (2069)
Could you give me an example? All of I have seen request only one of them, not both.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i think it's gagabux which i tried last.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
I know of one site that asks for that, and I've not yet been paid from them. I wondered too why they would need both email addresses for both processors. I would just enter in your email for PP for both PP AND AP... it's not like it's going to matter.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
ok. i will try it once more. thanks.
@joepat (129)
Actually the purpose of the fund transfer websites, Paypal or Alertpay is well, to have the means to transfer your funds from the money-making websites and be able to withdraw them to your bank account of card. They may require either or both in case technical problems may occur in either one of them, then at least there is still a website to resort to for fund transfers. I myself had join sites where I was required to register with Paypal and Alertpay but they only used my Paypal account to transfer funds. I had no complaints though because I was paid regularly.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i've got it joepat. thanks for some clarifications.
I noticed this with one the other day as well, its not good though if we don't want to be payed via alertpay, which I do not want to happen. I had to make an alertpay account just to join since you had to put an alertpay account as well as Paypal, to me that isn't right.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i am really confused why it should be two payment systems when if we are to be paid, they will only send the payment to only one system. unless they will double our payment by sending the same amount to both sites.
maybe its a security thing, to make sure you are who you are. i haven't even heard of alertpay. are these other sites that are not a scam that you really get paid? can you tell me what they are?
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
alertpay is simply another payment system like paypal and moneybookers.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hi there Neil. I have noticed as well this increase in sites asking for both paypal and alertpay accounts as if they are wanting to test that you are an online long user and not trying to cheat - maybe cheaters would take longer in creating accounts for more then one payment type of account - that's what i figures as a sort of explication anyway. Well you could try using the same email address for both of them, that way you could confirm both of them from the same address, right ? Take care !
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
you have a point there elitess. well, i tried to recover my alertpay account cause i have it two years ago but never used it even once, so i forgot about it. the funny thing there is, i forgot about alertpay that i have an account and i found out just now that i have the same email address i use with paypal.
@piya84 (2591)
Hiii there There was a site which asked me paypal as well as alert pay account mail.I wrote there same email in both section even though i hadent alertpay account registered with that email.For me it worked.That site didnt asked me to confirm those account so my work was done.You can try it also.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
maybe i should try registering to those sites again. thanks for the suggestion.
hi neil I would think that you can join those sites with one of the two, I really do not think they have to make you use both paypal and Alertpay. So just join them with the one Paypal account. try it and Iam sure that they will accept you.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i didn't think about that. thanks for the suggestion, dear patsie.