Have you ever had a task rejected?

If it is rejected do they let you do more work on it to reenter it for review? I just submitted my long task it looked like a book report. It took me two hours to do it too. Now I am on my way to do the next one I have to work on. at least this one will be shorter. Thanks
@zralte (4186)
One of the tasks I have done was returned - not rejected. It said I have to do a bit more work and re-submit. It was accepted on re-submit. I haven't had a task rejected yet.
This makes me feel a lot better in case they send mine back. I put it up and asked people to tell me what they thought. But,It was a flop,so I just put it in.
@oldchem1 (8144)
No I haven't had one rejected so I'm not sure what happens. I hope that you do well with your tasks,I have done 2 today as well. Good old Sharon Bucks
I am on my second one now. I want this to work out for me. I have to work on my writing skills. But,learning while doing is fine with me.
don't worry, just keep on working, that will help us earn more money and more experience in handling things like small tasks. i wondered why my small task wasn't considered. i really found it funny why it happened to me though, but i am not discouraged...i will earn eventually. cheer up!
@suehan1 (4356)
I have never really looked at the tasks here to do.Are they hard to do ? I would like to know a bit more about them.
Yes my task had been rejected here. May be 1 or 2 times they rejected it. Yes task is very hard working and i never prefer difficult task what takes long time. As i don't like. I prefer discussion here.
@lilybug (21148)
I have never had a task rejected, but then again I have never attempted doing any of the tasks here on myLot. I hope your task was accepted; especially after you spent so much time working on it.
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, I have several that were rejected. Sometimes the requester will allow me to resubmit it again so that I can complete it once again. I hope that your task is accepted.
• Marion, Kansas
Yes, I did, and I never knew why. I do not even check there very often. I notice you are extremely active right now, is it to help with funding your move? I wish you tons of luck.
@dsplay5 (361)
• Bulgaria
No, I haven't had any rejected tasks yet. Today I did 3 tasks, but I'm still waiting for approving. What about yours task, did they approve them, did they do it fast?