Did you check your account?

our ssi checks came early to us. I just checked and mine is in my account.
@cream97 (29169)
No. I won't have to, I don't get any checks at all. I have an hearing this August for my SSI Appeal. I hope that they grant it for me. If they do, then I will be getting back payment for all of the months that I was denied these benefits. This is my second appeal. They denied me in 2005 or 2006. I applied again in 2008. I am still waiting...If I am granted this money then I will be getting an SSI check every month too. I do know that they will usually send them early because of an holiday. My cousin gets SSI so I know how her checks go.
I was approved the first time I applied because I was in therapy and had bipolar disorder. I know people who were denied and I did the application for them and they got it. It is a shame what you have to do to get what you deserve.
@cream97 (29169)
I am glad that you got yours! It is very hard to get on SSI or disability. My father has told me so, so many times. Now I get to see it for myself. Sometimes I just want to give up, but I know that this is not the answer. I have waited too long to just to give up now. To tell you the truth, I am scared to go to my first public hearing. I don't know what to expect. They may not even grant me my benefits. Everyone keeps telling me to go through with my appeal. Maybe they know something that I don't. My cousin who is on SSI, swears that I am going to be granted this money when I go to my hearing. What do I think?? I am scared as day and night to hear of the judges results.
@spalladino (17926)
My husband mentioned last night that his V.A. check would be in our bank account this morning and I was surprised because I forgot about the holiday. It was a nice surprise.
I was just checking to be sure I did not over draft my account and I was happy.
Even though some of the checks for things came early, we are also looking at the fact that some of the bills came early as well. I guess we just cannot win in this case.
Yes,I have a bill that came early as well.
No i don't check my SSI account as i don't have any account there. I use some others different account what i check always. Have a good day!