Do you cut your hubby's hair

@Bebs08 (10690)
I do. Since the time we get married I am the one who cuts his hair. I am not a professional hair cutter but he trust me to cut his hair. hahaha.. I always do a good job!! according to him. I'm not scared to do it because he trusted me and besides, we can save. Gong to the barbershop cause money specially now it's getting higher and higher so, I do it for him. What about you? did you experience cutting your hubby's hair?
@walijo2008 (4648)
Yes, I cut my hubby's hair all the time. I'm not a professional either, but ever since we got married he's had me cut his hair. He said he did it himself all the time before, so I don't know why he likes me to cut it now..lol. He don't ever go to the barbershop either, even when he was younger his mom always cut it for him.
@Bebs08 (10690)
Oh really? so my hubby and yours are pretty much the same. He is not going to the barber shop either. He was the one cutting his hair when we were not yet married and since I came, I am his barber. hehehe
i dont know how to cut hair and i dont want to take the risk as i might only ruined his hair than make it better besides its not that expensive here in my country as theres too many of them, in hair you can have hair cut as cheaper as 50 pesos and that would be less than 2 dollars.
@Bebs08 (10690)
No my dear, 50 pesos in more than a dollar. Dollar now is like 44 pesos? but anyway, if I have to convert our price which is $15-$20 charge for haircut, that is too much. for a hair cut almost a thousand pesos? Oh!! I will save that to help other people who are in need.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, Bebs08. No. I have never cut my husband's hair before. His brother cuts his hair whenever he needs it cut. And a guy from the barbershop may cut it too. I think that it is very romantic that you can cut your husband's hair.
@Bebs08 (10690)
hahah!! Aside from being romantic, we can save bucks. I know it is not much but why should he go there when I can do it just like any barbers can do? Well, anyway, the point is, we are just practical. He looks good with the hair cut I do so, he just let me do it for him. Thanks for responding.
@shia88 (4582)
Hi, Yes...I do trim my husband's hair(only the front part) once a Month. It is easily get long and no point to spend Money to go barber just to cut a little bit of hair. So I decided to trim it for my husband. He is quite satisfy with the result,not bad. At least it can save RM12 for the fringe. My husband will go to salon for his hair cut,not that expensive RM12 include washing. and it is done once every 2 month.