How can increase my earning MyLot Website

i dont know how to increase my earnings through myLOtsite give me your valuable suggestions. i want to know more i am want your response only........
@cadguy08 (1227)
It's kinda easy to earn here just be active everyday discussion and comments, then do some task in your dashboard, upload pictures. Use search mylot but don't abuse it. Just once in awhile you search mylot.
I am new to myLot, when I use search it normally gives me web information, so I am kind of leary about starting discussions for fear that I could be flagged for duplication. I seriously do not believe the search field works properly or am I doing something wrong?
@cadguy08 (1227)
No you 're not just do what you want to post , they just gonna remove your post if you violate their TOS not ban. i have some of them removed and don't know why are some are removed. don't worry just express what you want to post here and read also the TOS , I know i have also lazy reading it.