Grr! Chicken pox!

My 5 year old has chicken pox. She said on Friday that the back of her neck was itchy and bumpy, but I assumed it was just heat rash so I didn't check it out. Yesterday I noticed a spot on her face, but again, she gets those from time to time so I wasn't worried. This morning she woke up covered in spots. We are supposed to be going on holiday on Thursday. I took her to the out of hours doctor today, and he said she will be in the late stages by then and he doesn't see any problem with her flying, but I'm not sure the airline will feel the same way! I'm really hoping my 3 year old doesn't get it now as its too close to the holiday. We've already had to change our holiday dates once as I would have been too heavily pregnant to fly in the school summer holidays, and we'll all be so disappointed if we can't go. Any thoughts or advice?
@cher913 (25895)
i caught the chicken pox when my kids did! seriously! my oldest was in grade 1 and our baby was only 3 (many moons ago) and it was over easter. definitely not fun.
I had it as a child so shouldn't be able to catch it again. If I do catch it, I have to take medication to prevent it from affecting the baby