Do you believe in God?

@Absinto (2394)
Portugal
Well while everybody is growing up they learn thta there is a god thta created humans and at school they learn by facts that we came by monkeys. I dont believe thta there is a God, because it just doesnt make sense. There are plenty of things in the Bible that shouldnt be there if there were really a God. Do you believe there is a God? Why do You?
@bird123 (10484)
Simple because you can't agree with the bible doesn't mean that God does not exist. I suggest you search for the truth. God can be found.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I truly believe in God. He has blessed me continuously in my life. However, on one occasion that will stay with me forever is the day on 9/11. While running down the stairs of the World Trade Center I thought to myself after only reaching the 60th floor that I didn't think I was going to make it out. I then heard a whisper in my ear. Saying "Janet you have to get out of the building." It was repeated three times to me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I now know that she was my guardian angel. It to me was such a revelation proved to me that there had to be a God because without him I would not have had a guardian angel saving my life.
The whisper you heard could just be your imagination.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Sorry it was not my imagination at all. I know what I heard.
The truth is many people have a different idea of what God is. They even try to give God a label. If God is anything that is perfect, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolence then that is self-contradictioning. If God is anything that has super powers, reality-warping powers, and the ability to control some part of nature or reality then none has been found. Humans did not come from monkeys. Monkeys aren't human ancestors, monkeys are more like distant cousins.