Parents favoritism

Good day myLotters! Does favoritism really exist in the family? I mean a son/daughter is favored over the other by the parents or even grandparents, which oftentimes starts a competition between the siblings. What are the right things to do if this will be the case? Thanks!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Sweetie, as i am the youngest i am favoured till today. My siblings accepted it, as we grew up with it. They try not to do the same to their children. Not a nice thing to do, but it happens. TATA.
yes of course i won't do the same to my children someday. i don't want to cause rivalry and hate among them. i'll try my very best to treat and love them all equally.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
I am sure you'll do just fine sweetie. Treat all of them equally, it makes them so much more happier. TATA.
Yes. In fact my parents mostly favored my younger sister 'coz they believe that she has beauty and brains.
i also believe that my father favors our elder sister. maybe it's because she works and provides for our family, but that's okay, as long as none of were hurt.
yes it is.. though how many times they may say that they love as equally, we can see on their attitudes toward us and with our siblings.. well, i can feel it with my mom, her favorite is my bro.. he's just the only son, that's the reason maybe.. but i dont care that mich cause i really have to stand on my own though.. :))