First Love Again

@erikmama (12929)
If(supposing you were single) your first true love came and asked you for another chance, would you take him/her back? Why/Why not? How long has it been since you were with your first love? How did you know it was true love?
It has been 5 years since i broke up with my first gf. If ever she asked me to get back with her, i'd say yes. We broke up cuz of her family problems. She said she needed time and i agreed to give her space. I never really had any problems with her. She was perfect. :(
@erikmama (12929)
Awwwwwwwwww........I really hate to hear that.It is so sad when something causes 2 people who truly love to seperate.Do you still stay in contact with her? I wish you the best!! That is sad
It is sad. We agreed to cut our communication but i still have her old number. I send her messages there from time to time hoping she'd use it again and read my messages. I hope she did. It would be great if she texts me telling how she's doing. It'd make me feel a lot better.
@hanna811 (132)
So sad to hear that .You know when someone is in love ,they will think nothing can stop love,but the reality do.Sometimes the love is so fragile .right ?And my ex bf wanted to come back to me ,I said no.He hurt me and even I forgave him ,I wont love him again.Hurt is hurt ,nothing can change it .
Yeah, since life is too short i would accept him. When you feel their is a butterfly in your stomach, when you always think of him every now and then making you think if he still safe, thinking what he is doing, then take most of the time you miss him and when he is around you feel like flying, happy and the aura of the face is beautiful.It makes you look pretty,then feel happy and then you make him feel good and you would do anything to make him happy as long as it is not against your will. Sometimes when love is their is a tendency to be abuse and to abuse. That really the mystery of love. True love wait, patience and loyal to the point when they are surround with pretty things they are not easily temted they have a lot of energy seeing you around and tone feel dying when they never hear, see or talk with their loved ones, just happy being with their company and whatever people say they just do not mind.
@erikmama (12929)
If you feel all of those things and the relationship ended in decent terms, then I think a 2nd chance is great.What is meant to be is going to be.HE has a plan for us and there is nothing we can do to chane it.
@winjayoma (186)
If I am still single and my first would come to me and want to have a relationship for the second time...well it depends on a situation. I should consider first what was the reason why we were separated? If the reason is untruthful, then I should not go back to her again. Secondly, what is the reason why she goes back to me? Perhaps she got a problem with her previous partner and no other way but go back to me and need my love? I guess, it's not good for me. If she is unfaithful, then I would not allow myself to fooled again
@erikmama (12929)
All of those things must be considered when deciding to get back with someone you've already been with.First time your bad, second time, shame on me.
@advokatku (4037)
for me, first love was not necessarily true love. If it's first love, is rejected, you should not look back because it will only open old wounds. I believe, true love is the love that has responded well, without any conditions
@erikmama (12929)
I agree with you.If it didn't work the first time it probably wont the second time, but then again, you never know.I think it depends on the situation the relationship ended the first time as well as how long it has been that you have been apart.People do change through the years and the person you were once in love with may not be the same at all.
@keval32 (1099)
Yes, I will give her a second chance, because first mistake is to be forgave but if she does it second time then I wouldn't forgive her. I am in love with a girl but I don't know whether same feelings are there or not. Let's see what happens next.
@erikmama (12929)
Good luck to you!!
@denise36 (128)
I just posted a topic about looking up my first love on facebook. My situation may be a little different than what you are asking in the fact that I am in my 40's, so my first love was years and years ago. I was very disappointed in the man he had grown into, so my answer would be no.
@erikmama (12929)
You posted a topic on Facebook? Are you trying to find your first love again? I think that is often the cause of love going bad.We change as we age, and sometimes we dont like each other withthose changes.Sometimes you always wonder what might have been though.
@srganesh (6349)
Oh yes!I loved her deeply and sincerely and the cause of breakup was it was one sided and she didn't have the love feeling towards me.But if now she is ready to understand and accept my love,I definitely will be very glad to take her in my life.
@erikmama (12929)
How long were yuo with her? If she didn't love you enough to stay the first time, do you think she would a second time? I'm not saying its bad to give a second chcnce, but maybe sometimes it really isnt worth the pain. Whatever,I wish you the best!
@adhyz82 (36263)
for me, it was impossible . why? because now my first love had married and live happily.it was impossible for me