Enjoyment...

@rosie230 (1675)
Since joining this site, I have been here most days when I get the time, to reply to discussions or make a few up of my own... and I have to say how enjoyable I find it, and I do not even see it as a money maker these days because I just like to come here and type away, and make friends... I was actually wondering though how much time I would spend here if I had nothing to do, and no kids to take care of... I think that if that was the case, I would probably be here all day, or at least a big part of it. But anyway thanks my lot and friends for making my time here enjoyable
I have also enjoyed your posts. Your a great mylot member to be friends with as well. I wish you had more time to be here. I am glad your having so much fun. I know I love this site too.
@rosie230 (1675)
Aww... thats really sweet of you to say... I do get my time here when the little one has a nap in the morning and then when the kids are in bed in the evenings i get a couple of hours... actually its amazing how many posts i can do in that time... but yeah im having a great time, and i love all my new friends
@oldchem1 (8144)
I agree, this site has taken over from Facebook for me I personally think that forgetting the earning side of the site makes you enjoy it more, if you are enjoying it you write more so in the end by forgetting the earnings you actually end up making more!!
@rosie230 (1675)
yes I think your right in what you say... as these days I am writing more, it's a nice family here lots of good friends, and nice people, a great way to make new friends and share life experiences with them... perhaps one day my lot will take over facebook lol
@thanks1961 (7049)
Do more and more, of course, you will like this site is friendly and can collect a good amount of GOOD friends, genuine friends. Regards, Thank-s
@rosie230 (1675)
that is indeed my intention to do more... it is nice to finally find a site in which I can enjoy ... and in my mind I have more enjoyment here than I ever used to on facebook, this site is just as social as the social network sites themselves.