What tattoo design do you want? And where will you want it be placed?

@reco13 (605)
I never wanted to have a tattoo since I was a kid. It also turns me off when I see people having these tattoos in their body. It's untidy and messy... But if ever I will have to have a tattoo, I would choose my bf's nickname to be printed in my nape area. How about you? Where will it be and what design?
@meemingNEW (2228)
Getting a tattoo is probably one of the craziest things in my to-do-list. Yeah it looks untidy and messy but it's really an expression of art and I appreciate that. If and if I have the guts to disobey what my parents firmly said that I should never get a tattoo, then I guess I'd also choose my bf's name ..luckily it is only 3 letters and I'll have it done on my ankle.. with vines on. :)
hi reco13 i don't really like tattoos. but i love having henna tattoos. they are temporary, plus at times, it's fun to seem to be a little playful with such. if i were to have a permanent tattoo, i wouldn't have any letter or word or name written on me. i would rather have an image than a text. i love tribal designs for ladies. i used to have them done on my right hand where the design runs from my wrist down to my fingers. pretty neat. and then after several baths, the design fades away.
@juggerogre (1659)
I want a big eagle wings in my back. One of my childhood dream is to fly like the eagle. I know its impossible for now so I'll just put a tattoo there to remind me of one of the crazy idea I have when I was a kid.
not all tattoo are permanent so you can try henna tattoo which only last for 1 month if you really want. it will not affect your skin as it will automatically vanish after a month without leaving any on your skin. anyway, i used to have henna tattoo last summer while we are in the beach, i choose tribal and i put it at the upper part of my butt area. and one on my ankle. its so nice to see those and you really feel the summer with it specially if your in the baech.
@brylle454 (608)
I really cant put tattoos on my body right now, maybe someday. I really love to put 2 chinese characters on my both hands, LOVE and RESPECT. and also the name of my loved one, probably on the back. and oh!, i forgot, lol, an ambigram of my surname on my arm, probably on the right, and an ambigram of my name on the left.