Do you use Fabuloso around your home when cleaning up?

I love this stuff so much. I have to buy a few bottles at a time. My dog pees in my hall way so I use it for this as well. I like to put it in my laundry machine during the wash cycle too. I like most of the scents they have but,like lavender the most.
@ElicBxn (60690)
I LOVE the lavender Fabuloso! We have a HUGE bottle that we've had a while. The other roomie does most of the mopping and she uses it or vinegar when she mops...
I never heard of mopping with vinegar. I will be buying a huge bottle when I get my costco card.
@ElicBxn (60690)
it can be a bit hard on the eyes, but it really cleans well -
I hope costco has the really big bottle too. I want to have it to clena my house.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Wow, lately I think I have been living in a cave..What is Fabuloso? I am assuming it is a cleaner and using lavender is great since it repels fleas...
I like anything taht can get my place to smell fresh and clean. it is a cleaner tht is very reasonable in price.
@shia88 (4582)
Hi, I came across this brand Fabuloso while I was in Singapore.But I never try it out... All the time I am using Dettol for floor cleaning and also for toilet cleaning, I just like the smell. Although some of my friends said that it smell like being in the hospital,but to me, it smell good. I love the lemon Dettol,the smell is refreshing. ANd I always buy when there is a discount..so it is cheaper.
Lavender is a good scent, its calming and relaxing, I remember when I was a kid, My mom puts lavender in the flowerbase of my room, I love smelling it.
@khayshenz (1387)
I've used fabuloso - but the smell is very strong. The one that I bought doesn't smell very good and very strong smell. And I'm sensitive when it comes to smell (gets me coughing). I might buy a different scent when I finished this one or I might look for a different brand.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, giftandbagscom. Is this the cleanser that can be bought at a cheaper price? I have bought it once or twice in the past. I think that the solution is not as strong into cleaning with. I have stopped buying it. I do still see it in the stores around here though. I am glad that it works for you.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I have no idea of what it is, but I have to say that after reading this, it sounds great! Not sure they sell it where I live though... (but I will check of course!)
@lilybug (21148)
I bought a bottle of it for my brother once when he asked me to pick up some floor cleaner for him, but I have never bought it for myself. They have it at the Dollar Tree up the road. I almost grabbed a bottle the other day, but got a big jug of ammonia instead.
@Shar19 (8236)
I have seen this at the store but have never purchased it. I'm pretty sure that the dollar store sells it too. I didn't know you could use it for the laundry too. Guess I'll be buying a bottle to try it out.