Are you constantly dropping your cell phone?

My daughter bought me a rubber case for my phone yesterday. I really do need this. I can't stop dropping my phone on this hard tile floor. If it breaks I have insurance but I don't want to pay $50 for a new phone.
@careguarden (5674)
Yeah, I do have that kind of habit of accidentally dropping my phone since I often bring it along with me, sometimes in my bag when I am in hurry of searching for something, it often slip it out and there are those times that even though I hold it on my hands and still forget and drop it.lol
I do too! I feel like I answered a similar discussion yesterday. Oh well. I drop it quite a lot. Most recently, I put it in my pocket and it was pouring rain. I pulled into my driveway in my car, opened the door and dashed out to get the mail. While returning to my car, my cell phone dropped out of my pocket and the battery fell out. Luckily, it still worked even though it was raining.
I am another of those people that are guilty of dropping my phone on a fairly regular basis. Actually, it is not so much that I drop my phone but rather it is that my phone will be pulled off of the desk when I am trying to charge it because the dogs and the kids love the cord that the phone is attached too. Besides that, I haven't been able to find a safe place to be able to put the phone while it is charging. I would love to have a case for my phone, but I've not been able to find any that are made for my phone.
No i don't constantly drop my cell phone. I don't have any insurence for my cell phone so surly i have to pay money for new phone and now i don't want to waste any of my money with out any reason.
@lilybug (21148)
I don't drop my phone very much, but when I do it seems to be in the worst places. I dropped my phone getting out of my car a few weeks ago and it went skidding across the parking lot and the back and the battery popped out. The clips that hold the battery cover on snapped off, but the phone still worked. I had to put a piece of tape on my phone to hold the battery in. Fortunately my brother just got an iphone and gave me his old Pantech flip phone.
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Gifts, Maybe you can buy a cellphone necklace pouch or cellphone string where you can have it. It will prevent your phone from falling. take extra care of your phone. it's quite expensive to have it repaired or buy a new one.
@suehan1 (4355)
No I don't drop my phone,but I am forever misplacing it or can not find it in my handbag when it goes off.I think I need it on a strap around my neck, or tuck it my bra, so I can get to it when it rings.lol.
@med889 (5958)
Usually I will never be so careless with my phone but it has been more than ten times it fell down, the casing broke up and now I got a new one from my boyfriend. When I go to bed I put it next to me so by morning it is already on the floor maybe that's why, however I have decided to take better care of it now.
@evepin (723)
when my mobile phones are still new i really take care of them. but when time passes by i am guilty of sometimes neglecting them hahaha. since my phone is relatively new, i take extra care (it is expensive for me at least hahaha). however, my daughter play with it and of course the phone gets dropped once in a while!