slow connection

what do you do when you have slow caonnection? im using wireless connection and its very very slow.. what i might do with it? but when i look at the connection status, it says that it is excellent.. :o
@Jacobus1919 (1684)
You are using Wifi correct? That seems to make connections slow as well. Try checking your speeds via free online speed checks and ping checks. Try checking also for viruses, they seem to slow your connection as well.
There are so many ways to speed up your connection in the internet. 1. Download opera browser in filehippo.com and install it into your computer. Use this browser as your default. 2. Restart your computer to restablished the internet connection. 3. Download ccleaner in the internet.Install it and run this program. It helps to clean your cookies and temporary internet files that makes your pc slow. I hope the instruction above helps you. Try to response if it works or not so that I can give another idea.
@med889 (5958)
I also use wireless connection in both my laptops, and when it is slow connection at my place I call the technicians who then come and do the necessary things, however as you say that the icon says excellent connection and still the connection is slow then there is a problem in your line itself, which only a technician can repair it for you.
1) use Opera web browser, it's servers compress data so that it streams faster toyour computer 2) upgrade your router (I assume that's what you are using) I used to use my mac's airport feature to broadcast my Internet, but now I have a decent router 3) use a fast proivder such as comcast, they are preatty fast and their service is reliable. I hope this helped -phantom866