do you fall inlove easily?

hi mylotters, i just want to have a survey about these.. i want to know how many here do fall in love easily.. :))
@advokatku (4037)
as a normal man, of course I considered to be very easy to fall in love with a beautiful young woman
@xeroeight (1061)
no I don't I rarely fall in love, like when even if we are close or something I still don't get something special about it.
@gems69 (107)
for me i can fall in love easily if the girl is so sweet and caring and most of all lovable...
@_Honey_ (781)
Not really. As a matter of fact, I always find myself analyzing the person when I met him. LOL. It's like me having a checklist of all the things that I'm looking for in a guy and he's being screened for every qualification. LOL.
@jeanieous (107)
Before, I fall in love easily but now I realized that it is a matter of choice. :) Especially when you are in a relationship then someone bumps in, it is a chance to meet that someone but it's your choice to stay in the relationship or not. Based from my experience, falling in love easily will do nothing but heart aches. Tested and proven. If there's no emotional investment at all, things will get complicated over time.
@grace24 (1050)
No i am not, I am not a type of girl who falls in love with a guy easily. He needs to prove his self to me first.
@juicekodai (1122)
wow.. i had the same question a couple of days ago in my fb... lol nweiz, i dont fall easily... but somehow when i fall its usually with the wrong guy... :(
@med889 (5958)
Well as for me I do not fall in love so easily, I have taken nearly six months before accepting to go out with my boyfriend and now we are together for more than four years, i prefer to know that person very well to be able to go further in a relationship.